boots ordered....armor next week

jimsidious

OK lets get my wip going...

armor pulled and getting trimmed and detailed as we speak, I was told I can pick it up next week  :P  cant wait to post that biggie

I just ordered my boots ordered them from TK boots they had my size in stock should get them hopefully around the same time as my armor!!!! super excited here every one!!!!!

• Like 1

Awesome sauce! What kit did you go with? TK boots are great!

YES!!!! TK boots already sent me an order confirmation they will be shipping next week  :peace:

as far as armor kit, well I have another post open in the armory "hard parts" section, kind of a long story lol. I met an armorer through a mutual friend ( another armorer and a reputable source) I did some tradsies for an armor kit through TE?? I believe is the name..... a fella named Matt.... Im gunna work hard to get this armor approved, I had no clue to his shade due to this deal being done before I signed up here at the FISD, what ever it takes my man :)

• Like 1

YES!!!! TK boots already sent me an order confirmation they will be shipping next week :peace:

as far as armor kit, well I have another post open in the armory "hard parts" section, kind of a long story lol. I met an armorer through a mutual friend ( another armorer and a reputable source) I did some tradsies for an armor kit through TE?? I believe is the name..... a fella named Matt.... Im gunna work hard to get this armor approved, I had no clue to his shade due to this deal being done before I signed up here at the FISD, what ever it takes my man :)

No worries, we will be here to help you out. Lots of knowledgeable folks around here.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk