Bigger, Short ANH TK / Shadow Trooper

Hello from NC!
I'm trying to build my shadow trooper right now when I realized that not only do I not know what I'm doing, but I'm not fully sure where to start. I have read the tutorials on here on how to put this together, but being female, on the chuncky side and 5'1, I'm not fully sure how to go about making the armor fit me. I found a picture on where to cut the armor to make it fit my height, but how to do I make it fit my weight? 

Also, any tips on how to best go about heating the armor to reshape it? Any feedback will help! 

We like to say here that while any kit can be made to fit any body shape (with enough work), some kits are more amendable to different body types than others. What kind of kit do you have? Any photos of both you and the kit itself?

We like to say here that while any kit can be made to fit any body shape (with enough work), some kits are more amendable to different body types than others. What kind of kit do you have? Any photos of both you and the kit itself?

I have an Anovos kit. Sadly, I didn't find out about the different company's until after I bought my kits

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk