RS PROPS FULL COMM adjustment

Hey folks.

I just recieved my wonderful Full Com from RS, but it needs some tweeking.

Any if you lot for any exp. With adjustimg their thighs??

How did you get the strips of IOT size the thighs?? I recon a hair dryer and then gently removing them. I have ekstra strips, so they are not the issue.

bfc7b5e0d8864477a99968a4469316bc.jpg0e619a38d22cc529b8cd215df002ae01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know, RS uses superglue so removing the strips will be very difficult.

Are the thighs too big or too narrow?

They are a bit too wide. Not a lot. 3/4 - 1 inch maybe.( the gap is three/four fingers).

But nrisvang i ordered a compleat commmison armor to, how long did it take to ship it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

From i Got the shipping notification, to the UPS guy dropped it of was 5 days

I live in Denmark to be precise. Overseas shipping I'm not sure.

But I was told they had 6-8 weeks tunrnaround, and I recieved the TK after 8 weeks on the dot

Ok so they do say what they mean lol I am on my 5th week I believe but your armor looks great can't wait to receive mine I will post a photo when I get it, lol I am on the shorter side so we see 5'6

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

I am 170 cm (i Think it is 5'7/5'8 ish)

I need to adjust the thighs. They are a bit too long i recon, but it Will be an easy fix.. i need to cut an inch or so. No Big deal ( I hope)

Honestly they don't look awful.  You might want to just put some padding inside the thighs to fill the gap rather than resizing them if it's not too too big.

• Like 1

Honestly they don't look awful. You might want to just put some padding inside the thighs to fill the gap rather than resizing them if it's not too too big.

Yeah, I Think you might be on to something. They felt a little wobly, but looking at the pictures they look fine. I Think I will take your advice, and just give them a tweek with some padding.

Good place to start anyways!  Do them with velcro so you can remove it if you end up needing to cut some size off them :)

Let us know!

They are a bit too wide. Not a lot. 3/4 - 1 inch maybe.( the gap is three/four fingers).

You want some wiggle room in the thighs. They should be able to slide up and down your legs freely as you walk. Taking them apart would be a lot of work so as already suggested, some slight padding should help.

You want some wiggle room in the thighs. They should be able to slide up and down your legs freely as you walk. Taking them apart would be a lot of work so as already suggested, some slight padding should help.

Hey TM.

Taking a good look at the (very basic) pictures i posted, i Will leave Them as is. They don't look as wide as they feel. And i hope i am not wrong in that opinion. ( otherwise let me know)

It is my first TK, so i don't quite know how it should feel.

But i will take of some centimeters in length IOT get them "under" my but piece.

Latest shot from today. I took of aprox 0,5 cm from the bottom of the shins. Lager i Will try to tackle the length of the thighs.

I want to get them free of the but plate, and free of the joints naive the chins.

Easy does it2971fd55987139f7f3a4c90c9014b74b.jpgf1c7f4e326133ed7de6d73ce85666479.jpg20936584d5f468b8e5395d059ccab073.jpg