Bubble lens sight

RLH2515

Not just you - most bubble lenses are horrible in terms of actually being able to see. I imagine that's part of the reason why you don't see nearly as many Hero costumes as you do Stunt costumes.

However, I do seem to remember Troopermaster selling bubble lenses that were flatter at the point directly in front of the eye so there is less distortion.

• Like 1

Well that's good to know. Doing my first troop with the hero this weekend. I'll determine then how much I can stand lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Appling made me a set of bubble lenses back in the day that were very easy to see out of, not much different than flat lenses. I haven't tried Troopermaster's so can't say.

They are certainly an adjustment, but that is all that there is to wearing them.

Mine are from RT-Mod, and yes...  There was an adjustment period.  To this day anyone watching will see me make a "clearing sweep" before I begin moving if I have been stationary for a little while, and at this point in time, I simply know where the "sweet spots" and the "bad spots" are in my Hero bucket field of vision.

I can read stuff while wearing the bucket, so they cannot be impossible to adapt to, but the Stunt bucket is definitely more "normal" in terms of vision.

Yeah I have a esb bucket that I can see rather well out of. When I put this on it's like i don't remember drinking lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2