Is this a good blaster choice?

Hello everyone

I am pleased to announce that I have finally ordered my ANH Stormtrooper armour.  I am now one step closer to becoming a Stormtrooper.  But the battle is far from over, while I am waiting for my armour to arrive I need to order an E-11 blaster.  I have done a lot of research on whitearmour and have read many posts on the different dealer's people have chosen, along with the quality and shipping times.  I don't have the tools or experience to construct a blaster kit and would rather order a completed built that requires minimum work.

So after researching I came across this Stormtrooper E-11 Blaster Prop Replica Stormtrooper V3 

http://www.etsy.com/listing/192791479/star-wars-stormtrooper-e-11-blaster-prop

It looks to be in good condition, so I was wondering about this choice.  Quest Design and I are both in Canada so I don't need to worry about customs or border security confiscating a blaster that looks like a gun.  Before making any purchase I would like to ask these questions first:-

1. Has anyone ordered from this dealer and what their thoughts were about it?

2. Are there any issues that they had or work that was needed to make it 501st approvable?

3. Is this a good price for a blaster?

If anyone could provided information as to their experience with this blaster and dealership that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello and welcome aboard. A lot of troopers in my squad uses his blasters and they are really nice.

What part of Canada are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk