ANH WTF 1st build.

16807036_1458281020881198_90697030819254

16831051_1458281087547858_90537333920402

16865222_1458281024214531_13492978011186

16831057_1458281027547864_34259196301289

Test fit. 

See what needs adjusted as i finish everything up and get ready to submit my approval pics. 

The pics will be for basic 501st approval, but i am aiming for centurian. (i know i have to get basic, then eib first)  

First i can see i definitely need to bring in that left shoulder bel a tad. Done

Biceps need to come up a tad so they dont pop out of the shoulder bells when i move my arms. Done. 

I am bringing my ab/kidney down a bit. That will help with the back plate overlap of the kidney plate and will keep the black minimal when i drop the thighs a bit. 

Shin/calves need to come down so they dont pop over my boot when i walk. 

Left side gap is about 1/8" where ab and kidney connect

Right side gap is 1/4"-1/2" so i moved those snaps to allow easier fastening and am redoing the connection to drop that to 1/8" or less. 

Drop the belt so it isnt riding up in the back. 

Left to do. 

Finish polishing the ears/tubes. 

I started the esr paint. 

Add lenses and tube stripes. 

Clean up paint on chin. 

Handplates. I have ordered them but i may trim the plastic ones while i wait, if everything else is finished first. 

Anything i missed or changes i need to make?

I do have my td finished it was not added since the black paint on the screws was still drying. I adjusted it so it is pointed out instead of up. 

Home stretch. Hopefully i will be done by Thursday. Being a stormtrooper for my birthday would be pretty killer. 

Man David, You blew right by me. Looking great!

Lol. Thanks. I still have some work to do on the bucket and tightening everything up. I took the night off other than unclamping what i did last night. 

Added 4 small pieces of velcro in addition to the snaps at the buttplate/kidney area. Added extra snaps at the shoulder so i can make the shoulder straps longer. A tiny bit of wet sanding and i added the grey paint to the ears.  I'll hopefully finish wet sanding and strapping changes tonight. 

That's a good looking test fit. Nice job on your bucket!

Your shoulder bells can come in towards your shoulder straps (Centurion) a little bit. Let's see your next test fit pics. :smiley-sw013::duim:

That's a good looking test fit. Nice job on your bucket!

Your shoulder bells can come in towards your shoulder straps (Centurion) a little bit. Let's see your next test fit pics. :smiley-sw013::duim:

Thanks. I made that adjustment and pulled my thighs and biceps up a tad.i redid the snaps and strapping on the right side and got that gap to about 1/8"    Approval pictures submitted to my gml.  

I'll clean up the armor tonight and check over some things. Wore it for about 90 minutes during pictures, and once i get my rubber hand plates in i will redo them for eib and centurian. Thank you sir

• 2 months later...