Z6 Riot Baton Kit Suggestions

xanr5150

Hey all, hopefully this isn't a repeat of information already on the forums that I didn't already see but I was hoping I could ask for some advice after looking through the forums to see who you suggest getting a Z6 Riot Baton kit from. I'm fine with it being a kit and doing all the work to put it together.  In fact I almost prefer it that way as I would appreciate the end result more seeing all the work I've put into it.  I've seen two kits so far suggested by members in other forum posts.

Kit 1 is from Blu-bin but I've seen a lot of people say it took a long time to get their kit and some kits arrived with missing pieces which concerns me.  

Kit 2 is from Peter White and I've heard similar things about it taking a long time to arrive and looking on his Etsy shop it appears he may not be making the kit.

My goal is to have it finished for star wars celebration this year and I want to make sure I'm buying from someone I can trust.  Thank you very much in advance for any help and advice you can give me!

After making a scratch built one I decided to get one from Peter, I was one of the earliest to order but for some reason others received there's way before me. Took a lot of nagging on FB to finally get the kit, all up took 7 months.<br><br>

Don't get me wrong it's a nice kit with great detail, I just don't get why it's so hard for prop makers to supply when they say they will, its not that hard.