finding a suit

I will not ask where to go exactly, for that is apparently, and understandably not allowed. I know some armors are better than other, so i assume there are tips to look for before /when buying that i can ask, right?

first of all i'm 190 cm / 6'4" and a muscular(er) build... 
What do i need to be careful about, I've noticed some stores sell extended suits or larger extended parts to fit longer or heavier troopers-to-be.. so that seems to be a good way to go i imagine for if I buy an expensive kit from any company and I need to replace many parts that does not seem to be a good plan either...

can anyone who is also taller and a bit heavy... tell me how they went from that they wanted a suit to actually Trooping ?

:-)

Edited by mauvia

I bought mine through AP, which is out of Canada, but specifically their newer suits seem to be compatible with larger troops. I havent gotten to my build yet, and will probably shelf the build for awhile an start back another time, but either way, passing along what I had found.