AM 2.0 Ear mistake:(

I think you could still try to save that ear, you really want to sand down any part that is touching, you can see on the front it is touching in the middle of the ear, also being forced outwards by the back of the ear.

Ears are the worst to get right the first time around, if you have no luck try contacting AM about a replacement, most armor makers will sell pieces separately and help a trooper out.

• Like 2

I think you could still try to save that ear, you really want to sand down any part that is touching, you can see on the front it is touching in the middle of the ear, also being forced outwards by the back of the ear.

Ears are the worst to get right the first time around, if you have no luck try contacting AM about a replacement, most armor makers will sell pieces separately and help a trooper out.

Thanks for all your help gmrhodes13. You've been a big help so far with my build thread and showing me links of where to go. I'm pretty sure I fixed the ear. I showed it in build thread but here's what it looks like now.

2b9d30ee9cdf45ad0bf0b9402d6cbf9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Happy to be of help, looks as if the ear now needs to come down to meet with the cheek