First time build Anovos Kit

Hello,

I am currently working on my first build. I have never done anything like this before and have basically followed the instructions from Anovos for the kit to assemble things, while getting tid bits from online to get some stuff together. I would say I am about 70% thru with the build, but have hit a bit of a road block.

I am a bigger guy. 5'8" 240 lbs. Right now I am trying to size up the thigh armor and it's just too small, same thing with closing the gap for the kidney armor, and my calves are a bit large as well. I am trying to figure out how to properly adjust these pieces to be a bit bigger without compromising the look greatly.

My chest measure 50", waist around the hips 48", thighs 28", and calves 18"

Considering I am in Alaska, I am having a heck of a time finding places that carry ABS plastic or even some of the more basic stuff like industrial Velcro. So any reliable place that I may need to order from to get parts would also be helpful. I intend to replace the Velcro with rivets and what not once I get the thing sized properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to working on this with you guys.

Thanks,

Jake

Edited by Echnate

I would highly recommend looking for ukwraith's build thread on anovos. I just recently got approved for my anovos and found his build thread to be invaluable. Good luck with the continued build!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...