Build issues

Are you able to take any pictures of the shin piece while you are wearing it? After it's twisted? Having a visual will make it easier for us here to give some advice.

Edited by Jinsei

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g48/basebalca/394D82AA-3FCC-4BF5-B460-ED6A5C549E95_zpskcwrhwgd.jpg'>http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g48/basebalca/394D82AA-3FCC-4BF5-B460-ED6A5C549E95_zpskcwrhwgd.jpg</a><br><br>

Ok hopefully that worked. Sorry for the bad ic, can take more when I get home from work. I took one of the leg piece moved to the left, but it didn't come out very well. When completed I didn't have any Velcro pieces left so I figured the shin piece didn't attach to anything, which would probably explain why is shifts. Also, I did try moving my shin up and it does make it easier with the knee guard, but then the top of my boot sticks out.

Just from the one picture there is one thing I can suggest.  See the two rides (circled in blue and red) those should line up. Basically the edge that is circled in blue should run straight into the one circled in blue, it should be basically a single seam if that makes sense. It's not necessary to have it lined up for approval (reading the CRL says it's only needed for EIB) but by having them line up it should move the top of the knee plate away from the shin. It might not fix it totally but it should be a start.

Pictures are the best way to get help. I know for me more than a few times I was posting up pictures with questions during my build.

(For inserting a picture from Photobucket, click the "image" icon in the reply box bar and copy in the direct link off of the Photobucket "share this photo" section)

knee%20plate.png

Edited by Jinsei