KingYeti"s Anovos Build

Technically this would be a almost built thread. I signed on March 18 when I got my kit and it's taken me this long to figure out how to post a photo.

Anyway, I'm getting close to the finish and I will try to post more as I progress more. I'm waiting on the upgraded belt and still need to modify helmet as well as some final fitting issues.

Feedback greatly appreciated!

IMG_0853_zpskcbekvxa.jpg

• Like 1

I'm 5'7". I'm still working on the final fitting. I can walk around pretty freely but a little stiff on the bend. Just trying to make sure I don't take away too much material so I've just shortened it a little at a time.

IMG_0869_zps1dmzwnzz.jpg

Got the belt done today. Did a little more fitting. My legs are so short, I think I'll have to remove some from the top of the thighs. I was hoping that taking a little more off the length of the chins would help but it didn't. 

Final fitting. An inch off the top of the thighs made a lot of difference. Recreating the return edge was a bit time consuming but I did it with a regular household iron set at 3.5 and it worked great. It just takes a lot of patience.

IMG_0900_zpsqfnu76qu.jpg

• 1 month later...