Who Made the TFA Armor

dktigerz2

ANOVOS has a license to sell TFA and other star wars stuff, and they are planning to market TFA armor in the future, but if you're asking who made it for the movie then it was Disney and probably Lucas Film. Most 501 members with TFA armor got it from ANOVOS to test it out, I'm unaware of anyone selling their own TFA armor but i haven't done the research

Edited by dejango

ANOVOS has a license to sell TFA and other star wars stuff, and they are planning to market TFA armor in the future, but if you're asking who made it for the movie then it was Disney and probably Lucas Film. Most 501 members with TFA armor got it from ANOVOS to test it out, I'm unaware of anyone selling their own TFA armor but i haven't done the research

You think disney did it inhouse?  Or hired a company to make it?  And if so would they release that information?  

The movie armor is much different the what Anovos has been licensed to sell. There maybe a couple people here on the FISD with knowledge of who made the movie armor but I'm not sure if they'll disclose that information. 

The movie armor is much different the what Anovos has been licensed to sell. There maybe a couple people here on the FISD with knowledge of who made the movie armor but I'm not sure if they'll disclose that information. 

Whats the difference?  And if Anovos is licensed to sell it why wouldn't they copy it?  And those of you who have this knowledge please chime in I would love to know more.

(p.s. UK just wanted to say thank you for your threads.  Been using your Anovos TK build thread everyday as I am working on mine)

Edited by dktigerz2

Whats the difference?  And if Anovos is licensed to sell it why wouldn't they copy it?  And those of you who have this knowledge please chime in I would love to know more.

Manufacturing process, materials, design.

Whether Anovos was granted a licence to sell an exact replica of the movie armor or a version of it, not sure if anyone here knows that answer.   

Those of us who own the Anovos armor are bound by a NDA we signed agreeing not disclose detailed information regarding the armor except with others that are also under the same NDA agreement.

Manufacturing process, materials, design.

Whether Anovos was granted a licence to sell an exact replica of the movie armor or a version of it, not sure if anyone here knows that answer.   

Those of us who own the Anovos armor are bound by a NDA we signed agreeing not disclose detailed information regarding the armor except with others that are also under the same NDA agreement.

So the next question UK is how does someone (totally meaning me) get to sign an NDA and get the TFA armor?  

Anovos armor was offered to existing 501st member starting last year, prior to SW Celebration. Since then it has been offered to those who had signed up for the offer however, it is currently not being sold. It's been rumored Anovos will re-release the armor to the general public maybe later this year.