Username Change Request.

Pretzel

Unsure if I am in the right area. Apologies if I post in the wrong area. I'm requesting that my username be changed to my original online username from my gaming days:

Vexus (if available)

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Edited by Prescott

• 5 weeks later...

I am going to be that guy... So, I thought of the name Vexus a long long time ago and realized last night that this was a villain chick from the TV show "Powderpuff Girls" Go ahead.. Google Vexus and see what comes up. 

So i am going to request.. yup.. another name change. Old faithful. 

Razgriz 

What is the story behind this name? I enjoy flying games and played a lot of Ace Combat Ace Combat 5 was my all time favorite, and its prenounced RAW-Zzz-GREES. So.. If possible, can it be changed again? Thanks. I will stick to this, or I will be punished for all eternity lol 

Edited by Razgriz

• 4 months later...

So.. though I like my forum name.. my Garrison has dubbed me a new nickname that stuck. Rather Original actually, and I like it.. lol

My real name is Preston Christman. A guy in my garrison, Jason, has started calling me "Pretzel Christian" a play on my 1st and last name.. and Pretzel has stuck.. So, Let's change this name one last time to :

Pretzel

Thanks.. might as well change my name to "Nameless" soon lol

Side note: my title is "Expert Infantyr" I am pretty sure this is misspelled? can this be changed to "Expert Infantry"  Thanks!

Edited by Razgriz