Anovos Forearm Trim Question

Hi all!

I need to trim the forearm to fit my skinny arms.  Below is my proposed trim line - it seems like I am trimming a lot off so I want to make sure this is the best idea.  I can fit my fist through the wrist section so I think its sized ok.  I want to trim the entire ~1.5" from one of the pieces (and not splitting it evenly) since I want the two edges to line up.  I noticed that the cover strips won't be 180 degrees apart (and the engineer in me hates that!).  Is this the correct approach or should I be doing something different?  Thanks!

Slide1_zpsnd8zgfyn.jpg

Try to get the cover strips 180 appart . Try slowly , a bit at atime , trimming both halfs equally . The forearms will look more " wrong" if the cover strips aren't equal , than if the curvature of the halfs is a bit shallow .

• Like 1

Another engineer with skinny arms here having this exact problem. Can you share what you did to resolve this? I'm assuming the upper edges just aren't going to match up, but I guess I'm looking for confirmation.