AM chest armor trimming question

Pledford

Hey guys. So I'm ready to start sizing and trimming my chest plate. I'm not sure how much to trim off of the shoulders. I know that the shoulder parts on AM is big and I am following Navajo Bros. Build very closely however the pictures of his presence trimmed shoulders are much longer than mine. Is there a rule for where to make the cuts? Is it half way or in the middle of the shoulder?

Ok thanks. I would see how the back plate fits in relation to the chest. As long as you leave maybe an 1" or so you should be okay. Just make sure your ribbed shoulder straps will cover the gap there. Figure out where those will be placed on the chest, and that should help you determine how much you really need on the shoulders.

A gap is actually what ya want. The ribbed shoulder straps will cover it. You will also have white elastic connecting the chest and back plate under the ribbed shoulder straps

I'd look up a build by ukswrath. He had pretty good measurements for how to trim the chest and back. And everything. If you want to do the elastic bands holding down the shoulder boards. In learning from my mistakes leave some more of the top on the back plate for the elastic to go around. I trimmed mine so far the bands aren't really on the back plate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

• Like 1