Complete beginners ANOVOS build

Sorry I should have been more specific.

the tips length as well as its diameter. most importantly the length of the whole comlink.

The tip measurements will be identical to the 2 on your bucket...

I have a question for you though, if you're doing a stunt what do you need a communicator for? They're more associated with hero...

that's no moon, Kim Kardashian is bending over again...

You could always have look here

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?/topic/34193-FS:-TK-'Hero'-set;-Grappling-Hook-+-box,--Comlink-C1-+-clip

Awesome link Kev. I missed this thread altogether. Very cool

I was just coming to post I had found that link XD. thanks a ton mate. I know communicators are for hero and for now I am planning on going with stunt. I just wanted to have a 3d modeling project to work on to refine my skills. I thought that it would be most effective to make something that would be useful later or even helpful to the community.

I was also got these dimensions of the mic tip from a post by gazmosis

"23mm across the base, 10mm from the base to the vent, 13 or so mm from vent tip, inside diameter of the tip is 16mm "

Edited by Professor Why

I also had a little free time last weekend and found a 5$ pair of Chelsea boots that aren't accurate but give a good impression and will likely be used until I am finished with the rest of the armor at which time I will get a pair of TKboots.

x5Ykppd.jpg?1 dV15TSm.jpg?1 OtyWLqo.jpg?1 ELoar1i.jpg?1 xnQgNY2.jpg?2

Amazing what a little leather paint can do!

I also had a little free time last weekend and found a 5$ pair of Chelsea boots that aren't accurate but give a good impression and will likely be used until I am finished with the rest of the armor at which time I will get a pair of TKboots.

x5Ykppd.jpg?1dV15TSm.jpg?1OtyWLqo.jpg?1ELoar1i.jpg?1xnQgNY2.jpg?2

Amazing what a little leather paint can do!

They aren't too far off accurate it's only really the shape of the elasticated panel that's off... at least they ain't got a seam on the front so I think they'll do just fine...

Even with a full RS commission my boots will be painted, it's the accurate way to do it...

So I am getting set up to start progressing. I am doing fittings but I am unsure what fitting size is actually correct. what is the tolerance I am looking for? How much space do I need for strapping and such?

pictures of left forearm.

TXuzC3r.jpg?1 2qsryPX.jpg?1 g5scu84.jpg?1 4xRnT5s.jpg?1 qjIPR97.jpg?1 qZMZk4e.jpg?1 HKrHzO8.jpg?1 0FYFBMt.jpg?1

Edited by Professor Why

Hey guys,

Ok so I have a little uncertainty about the butt connections I have read Tony's build thread countless times but seeing as I usually learn best from watching or doing instead of the written word, I thought it be best to ask.

first off I plan to keep the front and most likely back return edge I like the look and it actually feels good as of now though they will need some finish. I am aware return edges are not screen accurate.

this is the diameter that feels right but do the butt connections look flush enough to apply the cover strip?

measure twice cut once. 

XL7AGzI.jpg?1 ss1dFQM.jpg?1 lfiyhLQ.jpg?1 W53QP53.jpg?1 ZGYFrma.jpg?1