Is it out there?

I know the Rebels show is relatively new, and I can't find evidence of anyone having done it before, approved or not, but are there any Imperial Academy Ezra Bridgers out there? You know the helmet based off of RMQ's snow trooper I believe.

It snaps open and closed (at least on the show) but is anyone out there costuming this?

aa7d4450715ed7ff1e7b22f135650fb8.jpgEzra-open-helmet.jpg

I'd love to know it if's a thing or if anyone can tell me anything about this?

I'm working on one for my 16 year old. I just finished the helmet (bought the kit from the RPF guy) and blaster (got a Rubies and painted it black/silver), and I'm looking into having the jacket and pants custom made.

Despite being a "stormtrooper cadet" as stated in the show's dialogue, it looks like the costume will belong to the Imperial Officer Corps (IOC). Makes more sense to me with it being over there, to be honest. There is a guy at the IOC who is working on a 501st-approval Imperial Cadet - he even went so far as to write a draft CRL. That's where I would go for more information. You'll need to establish an account over there to see it, but it's good stuff. :)

http://www.imperialofficer.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5087-star-wars-rebels-imperial-cadet