Tips and explanations for a beginner

Promise, I searched the forum but found nothing.

I apologize in advance for my English.

Hi everyone, I want to be finally my costume stortrooper, but I doubt many, kind, as do first?! ANH (Stunt), ANH (Hero), BSE or ROTJ?! What it is the easiest to do? What is the most popular?

Then acronyms ATA, TA, TA2, TM, etc., which mean?!

Then, it should buy it or have it done by when? Because I currently do not have a very large fund .... I saw that many make the models and then with thermovacuum do the same, I have no problem to make them so, except to make models, in everything you need to create hand seeing a pattern is not for me. So, I was wondering if you were selling ready-made templates.

I also saw that some receive the dress printed and assembled, with the adhesive ATA Works, is a site that sells ?? I tried but could not find anything .. More or less what it costs to buy a costume like that?

Wearing glasses easily under a helmet?

How do I set it in my body? In what I saw for sale was not shown the extent ... They are one size?

I think I've asked around .... Thank you all for answers

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

Hi Roberto, try this page out. There's a lot of information there and it can be overwhelming but I'm sure it will answer most of your questions. I'm just starting out myself, but I can tell you that this page has been invaluable! Good luck.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

Hi Roberto, try this page out. There's a lot of information there and it can be overwhelming but I'm sure it will answer most of your questions. I'm just starting out myself, but I can tell you that this page has been invaluable! Good luck.

Thank you