How to tell if clothing is 'textured'?

As you can tell from the topic I'm not particularly trained in the art of fabrics, which leads me to the following question:

Given that the undersuit for the TK requires 'black non-textured material', I'm wanting to know how one identifies any sort of clothing material as lacking texture. Whenever I feel a piece of clothing I always notice some unique kind of texture to the fabric (e.g. roughness, silkiness) so I suppose in the context of the CRL 'texture' means something different, as technically all clothing has some form of texture to it? I suspect I already know the answer to the question but I would like a definitive response to what has been causing me some head scratching.

The undersuit I plan on eventually buying will be used with the ANH Stunt kit that I've recently ordered from AP.

As you can tell from the topic I'm not particularly trained in the art of fabrics, which leads me to the following question:

Given that the undersuit for the TK requires 'black non-textured material', I'm wanting to know how one identifies any sort of clothing material as lacking texture. Whenever I feel a piece of clothing I always notice some unique kind of texture to the fabric (e.g. roughness, silkiness) so I suppose in the context of the CRL 'texture' means something different, as technically all clothing has some form of texture to it? I suspect I already know the answer to the question but I would like a definitive response to what has been causing me some head scratching.

The undersuit I plan on eventually buying will be used with the ANH Stunt kit that I've recently ordered from AP.

Im no expert so don't quote me on this but I'm guessing that by 'non textured' it basically means 'reasonably smooth' as most clothing would be.

All fabric has some kind of texture thats a given but its quite fine on most and not really 'visible' texture, I don't think the stitches of the fabric would count as generally being 'textured'.

Textured fabric material would generally have some kind of 'pattern' to it or 'raised' features as apposed to generally flat like your average 'T-shirt' cotton.

Hope this helps  :duim:

• Like 2