Help for amour

Ive been wanting to build my own amour for awhile now and was wondering on a couple of things? but first here is my specs 

Neck Circumference: 15in.

Chest Circumference: 35in.

Waist/Hip: 37in.

RearEnd: 41in.

Inseam: 32in.

Shoulder: 18in.

Shoulder to cuff: 24in.

CenterBack to cuff: 30in. 

Forearm: 8in.

Shoulder to Elbow 13in.

Head Circumference: 23in.

Height: 6.2ft.

Weight: 175lb.

Now here is my questions. 

1.Which model of tk amour is better for tall skinny guys like myself? Rotj? AHN? ESB?

2.Which manufacturer makes ABS builds of the tk model ^ (pricing if known)

3.How long does it take to make/ship from the manufacturer? 

4:Does the manufacturer ^ include parts needed for assembly?

Thanks to any answers ive been wanting for awhile to build a good tk amour for trooping, and have been searching through the forums trying to find answers to my questions. Any help is welcomed. :D

PS: I think I posted this in the right subfourm at least I hope I did.

Edited by SkyWalking

Hi Trevor. I'll let others more knowledgeable than me talk about which makers' armor is better for different body types, but I can share some info from my armor maker, RS Prop Masters (www.RSPropMasters.com):

You can buy a kit with unfinished helmet from RS for £749.99. They also offer a "armor only kit" for £549.99. They sell an "accurate assembly bundle" which includes all the parts needed for assembly for £99.99. One other thing, I noticed that they are offering free international shipping until Dec. 31, 2015. That's worth at least $100. It took exactly 8 weeks for me to receive a Full Commission done by them, so I would guess that it would only take 3-6 weeks for them to send you an unfinished kit.

Hope this helps! Best of luck to you.