I'm back

Saboteur

Good evening, it's been a while. I'll start off by saying that I'm not a member but, however I am in the process of acquiring a TK kit.

I decided to take a break from almost everything to try and sort out some personal and medical issues. My medical issues started around early May when I was having trouble with my eyes, I was diagnosed with Iritis and Uvitis (chronic inflammation of the Iris and Uvea) and we are still looking for the cause but they believe it was caused by brain damage from a car wreck I had three years prior. In my case, it was serious enough for me to be dilated for almost five months straight and steroid drops for over seven , I have lost some vision as well as the possibility of it coming back,

However that wasn't the only thing. In early June, I was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, severe Depression and severe Anxiety. All directly linked to my car wreck (the same one as above.) I have battled with my demons for three long years, I have missed out on a lot of things in the past three years. I've given up things in my life that will continue to affect me years from now.

After some time away to find myself again, to get started on the right path to make things right. I've decided I'm no longer going to let it hold me back from my personal and social life. 

Thank you for your time.

It's great to see that you are getting your life back together after what must have been a very tragic event. If you think you have vision problems now, just wait till you get that bucket on you head.

• Like 2

The happiness your suit conjures will surely affect its builder/wearer too; nothing more therapeutic than exercising while making people smile. Sorry to hear about all that, I applaud your positive attitude. Stress and mood disorders (sorry if that's reductive!) can feed off of each other, especially (in my experience) if caused by a lasting injury. But I hope you feel encouraged to finish ("eustress" vs "distress" distinction helps me) so you can literally take the first steps of your journey as a TK :)

• Like 1