Episode 7 Trooper Armor

the wording in your first sentence implies that you are looking for a cast or a copy of the existing anovos armor.

try to avoid that, because this leads to Long and fruitless discussions about recasting.

As far as i know several People started to work on TFA armor on their own, but only one finished it.

If i understood correctly, he did it in fibreglass and only for himself and is not selling copies.

But here on FISD are at least two People selling fabulous slushcast helmets, that generally are said to be superior to the anovos buckets. 

Another member is selling the TFA blaster.

That was the Long answer. Here is the short one:

You either hurry up becoming a 501st member and get the privilege to order from Anovos now (and you won't receive your kit in time for the premiere of the TFA) or you wait until Anovos is publically selling their kits.

These are your best Options right know.

I know of one person selling selfmade TFA armor over etsy and the bay, but it Looks disproportioned and horrible. Don't go that route!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

But here on FISD are at least two People selling fabulous slushcast helmets, that generally are said to be superior to the anovos buckets. 

You wouldn't happen to know the contact information of these people, would you? I don't have the knowledge or the time to cast the armor myself, so I will most likely be going with Anovos when they release TFA armor.

I wonder specifically how their helmets are superior though, very interesting.

• 1 year later...

the wording in your first sentence implies that you are looking for a cast or a copy of the existing anovos armor.

try to avoid that, because this leads to Long and fruitless discussions about recasting.

As far as i know several People started to work on TFA armor on their own, but only one finished it.

If i understood correctly, he did it in fibreglass and only for himself and is not selling copies.

That was the Long answer. Here is the short one:

You either hurry up becoming a 501st member and get the privilege to order from Anovos now (and you won't receive your kit in time for the premiere of the TFA) or you wait until Anovos is publically selling their kits.

These are your best Options right know.

I know of one person selling selfmade TFA armor over etsy and the bay, but it Looks disproportioned and horrible. Don't go that route!

Thanks for the reply! I've been so busy with college I forgot I made this post  :blink:

I decided to go OT and I'm purchasing from RT-MOD. Thank you for the info though, very helpful!