DLT19 help!

joshsurf

Hey guys one of the members of my garrison has started pulling DLTs and I grabbed his first b pull nice and cheap. He's cast most of it off of original mg34 parts he has had access to. Unfortunately that doesn't include the barrel. So I am using a Pvcpipe pipe to subsitute. What I'm having difficulty finding is an accurate template to drill the holes down the barrel. I see there are a few blue print type PDFs out there but not being a wizz at anything computer based I can't scale them to fit the pipe. And have no idea how to print the single sheet that I need instead of the whole damn thing! Like I said total loser when it comes to computers! So help me FISD you're my only hope! Either share a link with good drill holes that a noob like me can just print stick on and drill or gimme some kinda tutorial/ schooling on how to do it! Much appreciated brothers!,

Hi Josh <br>

I know what you mean I had a similar problem being computer Illiterate .I ended up printing off a plan and just spent a few minutes working out the size to scale up ,for me it was from memory 12.5 to 1 .But obviously that was my too the drawing I printed off . Sorry it not the answer you want but I worked for me ,you can check my build here ,best of luck