Where has slave1pilot been for the last 12 months?

slave1pilot

You may wonder what happened to "slave1pilot" or why Nate wasn't on this forum for the past year.
I posted a thread about it a year ago, but can't seem to find it now. Perhaps it has been deleted.

anyway, I'll try and summarize it for anyone that's interested.

I had a Disciplinary Hearing for Conduct Unbecoming a Trooper on the 501st Legion Forum. 
The harshest punishment available (if my Garrison voted for it) was a 2 year suspension. The vote ended July 15,2014 
I received that full 2 year suspension effective immediately. 
I appealed the two year suspension as that basically meant an end to my membership in the Legion.

After the appeal, I was told that I received a one year suspension with an additional one year probation period after that.

What was the hearing all about? This isn't really the place for that kind of stuff,so I'll not drag you ALL through it. But, I will say that I did nothing illegal or criminal lest people get the wrong idea.

I do thank you all for your friendships and allowing me to share my love of Star Wars Costuming with you over these last ten years.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back.
Respectfully, 
Nathan Mutter 
"TK-439" 
"slave1pilot"

• Like 1

• 2 months later...