I'm gonna purchase an AM 2.0 kit. Was curious about how much would it cost,round about, to complete the whole set with all the odds and ends, boots, e11 so on and so on. If anyone could give me a rundown I would greatly appreciate it. This is my first build. Thanks!

Welcome to the FISD, Steve!  To be honest, you can spend a small fortune on your TK build if you are not careful, or, you can shop wisely and get things at a pretty good price.  For instance...  You can opt for a Hasbro blaster, and mod it with an add-on kit, (acceptable for basic approval), or go all the way and order a full resin kit, (upwards of $100.00).  

The AM 2.0 armor sells at a pretty good price, which leaves you a bit of wiggle room to purchase the supplies you will need to put it together.  Under-suits and gloves can be purchased on ebay, (just DON"T get your armor there).   For boots, you can go for TKboots.com or Imperialboots.com, as well as a few others.  Other "soft parts" (neck-seal, holster, etc.) are available from some great sellers here on FISD, and are fully approvable.  Hope this helps, and best of luck on your TK journey!