Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend @ Disneyland - Jan 2016

Paradox

• 2 weeks later...

I'm signed up for the Avengers one in November, and I did that before noticing that the Coast to Coast medal is in a CALENDAR year, so I kinda screwed myself there. Was going to do the Star Wars one since a) I'm a Star Wars nut and B) it's at the beginning of the calendar year. Like a moron, I forgot about the registration date. By the time I logged in, it was sold out. RunDisney is one of those you need to start hovering over your computer about 5 minutes prior to registration or risk not getting in.

So, I'll probably just take it easy and do one of the cruises next year with a Star Wars Day at Sea. :)

Wondering with all the re-vamps at Walt Disney World if they'll add a SW marathon on this coast as well. We used to have the Everest Challenge right around the same time as Star Wars Weekends, but this was the last year for that. Makes me wonder if they're gonna drop a race in for SWW to make up for it.

Wondering with all the re-vamps at Walt Disney World if they'll add a SW marathon on this coast as well. We used to have the Everest Challenge right around the same time as Star Wars Weekends, but this was the last year for that. Makes me wonder if they're gonna drop a race in for SWW to make up for it.

The latest and greatest rumor is yes, looking around sometime in May 2016. No official words, just from some people who know code and where to look for it. There is some hidden code on the RunDisney site mentioning Star Wars, Disney World, May 2016