AM 2.0 Bucket Building Help

Hello everyone! First, I'd like to say, if you saw my 'Expanding Biceps' topic, they are painted and look great! I'll post some pics of them tomorrow or something.

I thought I'd try and get started on my new bucket as the old AM helmet is no longer approvable. I got the AM 2.0 Helmet, and am just looking at it. Is it really that easy to assemble? 

1) Seems like the sides are easy to put together, as there are guide holes/notches. I just drill them out and bolt together?

2) Does the top/dome get glued down everywhere it touches on the front and back plates? It looks like the brow strip gets fitted to the front of the dome, so I assume it gets glued to the piece sticking waaay up onto the dome.

If I can think of anymore questions, I'll post them. And if none of my jargon makes any sense, I'll post pics to point out what I'm talking about.

1.) dont trust the dimples and pre marked locations for the assembly. Just trust your instincts. They do give you a good reference, but i had trouble getting everything lined up properly following those holes.

2.) dont worry about gluing the top part of the facecto the dome. Just get the cap and back glued first(use e6000 in case u find u need to make an adjustment later). The vents on the back of the dome will not line up perfectly with the back, it should be slightly off. I suggest dry fitting everything(including the ears) as best you can and go from there.

If you really need to, you have me on FB, feel free to send pics with questions there if it makes things easier for ya.

The AM helmet is nice and very sturdy when assembled, but is just a hair more difficult than other helmets to assemble, but worth it IMHO