ATA armor question?

I was starting to work on my armor now that my bucket is done and i had a question about my ATA armor, actually 2 questions.

1. Do both forearms have the same amount of the indentation holes? I have heard that they are suppose to be different, but both of mine have 11 indentations. They both have a slightly different shape which shows they are made for different arms, but they have the same amount of holes. I want to make sure that is normal for ATA armor.

2. Both my biceps have that little thumb print. I spoke to Caveman, which is Centurion, and he informed me that only the left bicep should have this indentation mark on it. What is normal for ATA?

Are both suppose to have it in this build?

Please let me know. If i think of any other questions I won't hesitate to ask.

thanks.

YOUR forearms have the same number of dents (11). Other armors like AP have the same as yours, others like TM have 11 on the left and 12 on the right.  Yes, your right forearms is a different shape. The original forearm from the original suit your armor was made from (Loooooooooong story) was lost and resculpted. 

Having two thumbprints will not prevent you from getting Centurion. The original suits indeed only had the indent on the left. but this is not a recognized feature to prevent accuracy badges from being awarded

• Like 3