Heavy Weapons Trooper Pack Completed

Templar726

So you're only respectable when wearing your HWT, Tony?  :salute:

Pat you know us Sandys, we're a rowdy bunch. As a TD I like to think of myself as a imperial cowboy, we're not afraid to get dirty and we're either packin guns pistols or rifles.   :laugh1:

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have had a few inquires into where I got the main back pack base unit. Here is some general info before the build thread is complete:

The oil pan is at Bavarian Autosport ( Search for product # 616, Oil Change Pan, 16 Quart. $12.95 and just $ 19.00 total shipped). The boxes are project enclosures from radio shack. Riveted onto pack before covers were added. The details on the boxes are cut from black sticky back floor linoleum tiles ($0.88) from Lowes. Plate on 1.5" tube is a 2" piece of pipe cut to shape, then little strips of ABS were heated and bent to match curve and glued. The angled box was hand cut and reassembled. Radio box is two project boxes bolted together and riveted to pack before face was applied (black sticky back floor linoleum tiles).

I will get my build thread up soon.

Thanks

Charles. TK 72627

Here's Charles parts list

FYI there a couple slightly different versions of this pack. Though they look similar they use different components. Here's my back pack build thread with the listed components needed. 

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30034-hwt-backpack-build-part-1/

Edited by ukswrath