ANH TK from 1976

TK-1422

also looks to be Vader's gloved hand on the right...cropped out and the brown background filled in...is that what you guys are seeing?

I see that too. It appears to be cropped where the edge of the armor is going, but why was it cropped? Perhaps thats a real old photo of him and he just cropped a Stormtrooper armor over himself and made it all look old?

Hmm, story appears wierd to me too, so here's some questions - He said that it was made of fiberglass, then the story goes that he took it off to go to a hotel, then saw someone with a camera, and you may know that putting on this armor takes some while, and the people with cameras were still hanging around?

Were they people working at the stage that had cameras, or did they let tourists in at the stage where the armor was? :blink: Hmm, he left the studio wearing this? If someone "just took his photo" why is he standing against a dark brown background with no detailing asif he's at a photographer and the armor looks cropped into the photo?

If this is the costume that he wore all the time in the movie and said that he took this same armor back on after the photo guys appeared, why have I never seen such a wierd looking armor in the movies?, and why doesnt the armor look like the one in the black/white photo which is supposedly him?

Also if that photo was taken of him in the studio or something, wouldnt it be black/white as well? Did he know these people and got that photo from them somehow after it was developed, or did they give him a color polaroid for letting them take the photos?

Sorry about the many questions, I'd be damned it this was true though...