Sanding armor parts

Greetings Brothers,

I'm getting ready to start assembling my TK armor, need to trim parts first, I have a sanding question.

what kind of sanding method would I use? brand of paper, grade, could a dremel be used? what shouldn't I use?

Looking forward to joining the ranks and crushing the rebellion.

If you're sanding your trimmed edges, most definately, use a dremel (if you're confident with your own skills). I did most of my trimming with the cut off wheel, then sanding drums. You'll then need to finish off with some finer sand paper - 400grit or so. If you're talking about the face of the armor, that's different. Only real fine stuff (1200) and polish.

What shouldn't you use? Nothing you're not comfortable with but anything you are. I even used a 5inch angle grinder with cutting and grinding wheels on some parts :)

Thank you sith lord, I wanted to use a dremmel just wasn't sure if I should, sooooo looking foward to getting started.

ABS Armor was bought on ebay, guy had excellent feedback, armor looked great, nope no painting.

Thanks again