Help needed on mask

Hi all,

I have a don post stormtrooper mask from 1996 lucasfilm.

post-19359-0-10848900-1403926077_thumb.jpg

I am tryin to repair this bucket for my little nephew to play with. As you all can see from the pic, one of the eye lens has broke off and need replacement.

any suggestion on what i can do to the lens? and i would like to repaint the helmet,tube strap, teeth as well.

any help will be good.

thank you all for your time.

Why don't you get some replacement material from Trooperbay for your lense and at the same time the tube stripes decal.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Bubble lenses are hard to find.  I was recently trying to "heroize" one of my helmets and came up with a cheap homemade option.  It won't look all that great, but for a play helmet should be fine.  You'll need a 2-liter plastic bottle of 7-up or Seagrams Ginger Ale (anything green).  Near the bottom you will find areas to cut that mimic the curvature of the lens you'd want.  Be mindful that the edges of the plastic you cut can be sharp.  I'd suggest taping / securing it to the inside of the helmet rather than the outside.  Here's what it looked like on one side of my Classic Action stormtrooper,  similar in design to the standard helmet you have.  (Its left lens popped off and I haven't glued it back on yet):

JInCPDR.png

Alternatively, you could go with a flat lens available from trooperbay which would look something like this:

AvHi020.png

But please do both eyes the same way, not mixed-and-matched like I have shown ;)