Stormie packs?

Hey, I'm working right now on clone armor, Kix of the 501st, combat medic and all that.

How that's relevant is, as a medic, he has a pack he carries that's stuffed with medical gear to help his fallen clones. I'm wanting to do a Stormie when I'm done, with him conceptually being Kix after the transition to Vader's Fist.

The biggest thing is I'd still like a pack; is there a canonical in-universe pack that Stormtroopers wear? The MEPD gear just does not seem right. Some sort of gear-bag?

Otherwise I can just re-use the Clone Era Pack. It's not like it'd look wildly out of place.

No, there's no canon TK medic. HWT troopers wear a backpack, but it's mostly a "cyber" version of the TD backpack. And you could not wear that and be "canon" (if EU troopers ever would be canon) unless you're a HWT trooper, and those are not medics.

I know there's no existing TK medic.(Novatrooper nonwithstanding.)

I'm just wondering if there's a backpack so I can conceptually carry on when not at formal events. I plan to make the armor completely FISD standard, and, you know, have a backpack to carry on the concept just when I feel like it at non-formal events.

And yeah. HWT is also very imperfect for that.