To Sell or Not To Sell

Since there have only been people interested in my almost full TK to purchace, I think that I am going to turn it into a fun stormtrooper costume, such as a stormtrooper samurai or even paint it up for my Denver Broncos. Who knows what I am going to do with it, but if someone really wants it and does not want to see me turn it into something else, I would think about selling it. I got it as a hand me down and the armor is to large to fit my 5'7" 130lbs frame. My armor that I am building to fit my frame makes me look really small and I have had to do some adjustments on it so that I won't be a clanker. So, unless someone contacts me about buying it, I am stuck on deciding if I want to do the samurai or not. Help me decide! :D I have about a week to decide. The onl thing I would not sell is my helmet.....well.....maybe. My armor is more or less all put together along with a holster and neck seal. Everything is ready to go minus some working out with two spots that need to have more e6000 applied to it. Making a samurai armor piece will involve me making cuts into the armor. It will be a good and fun piece at a lot of conventions so if any of you have suggestions on how I should make it look, let me know. ^^

tumblr_ms3j551F0E1r6alpno1_1280.jpg