Star Wars Gamers - Xbox 360

Dark PWF

Just saw an ad, and thought I'd pass along the info so that anyone interested could check it out:

Gamestop has Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Pre-Owned) for the Xbox 360 on sale for only $2.99 until the 8th of October.

It is actually one of the most fun Star Wars games that I've played.  Certainly the most fun since about 2003 when Republic Commando was available on the original Xbox.

LoL...  Always seems to work that way though, huh?

The sequel is a lot of fun, but I will admit that I think the original is an overall better game.

They were alright. I wasn't a huge fan of the gameplay, but I can appreciate that they filled the storyline gap between RotS and ANH. 

Star Wars: Battlefront II ranks as my all-time favorite Star Wars game. I strongly believe the new Battlefront will de-throne Call of Duty when it comes out.

They were alright. I wasn't a huge fan of the gameplay, but I can appreciate that they filled the storyline gap between RotS and ANH. 

Star Wars: Battlefront II ranks as my all-time favorite Star Wars game. I strongly believe the new Battlefront will de-throne Call of Duty when it comes out.

Ooooohhhh....  Battlefront II.  Yeah.  Definitely one of the best ever.  I may have to go and play that again just for old times' sake.

I'm hopeful with you that the new Battlefront will arrive and be a "force" to be reckoned with.

DizzyStormtrooper, I haven't played it yet, but if/when I get around to doing so - I'll definitely keep my eye out for those!

Halo is the kingpin as far as I'm concerned, but it won't hurt to invest some time into Star Wars. Start with Battlefront on original Xbox or PC.

Only Halo players will get this: My Spartan wears the E.O.D. helmet because of a certain resemblance...  :smiley-sw013:

Edited by SolidScrafty

NICE!! 

EOD Helmet, that is.

I'd recommend checking out the Battlefield series.  More team-based than CoD, and BF4 is going to be 64 players online for next gen....

Enough of that though...  BRING US A NEW BATTLEFRONT!!!!!

Edited by Dark CMF