Considering building a Shadow Trooper

I checked out the types of armor and where to get them thread and I only see one that says they also carry black armor.  Is this still the most up to date information?  I'm a female around 5"5, can wear from a ladies medium to extra large or about size 10 to 14 depending on maker and sort of confused about which to start with.  Thanks for any help!

Penguin-Padawan

While an ATA would fit better out of the box, the most common black kits are AM but are meant for bigger people. check out my build thread on making armor fit smaller types on the spec ops site.

http://forum.501stspecopsdet.net/index.php?/topic/2443-dizzys-am-mods-and-build/
-Dizzy

Edited by DizzyStormtrooper

Check out the Spec Ops detachment for more info on black armor.

http://forum.501stspecopsdet.net/

A post there said to come here.  I can sign in to the Spec Ops site but it will not let me post anything.  I can't even look at the for sale posts...  I sent another email saying I can't do most stuff and haven't heard back as of yet.

I think all you have to do is wait a day or two for an admin to fully activate your account. That's how it worked for me on SpecOps (I think), and on the MEPD and Pathfinder detachment websites.

When did you register?

It's been a few days.  I didn't even know I could get any access at all until I tried today.  On here I had no wait or trouble at all.

It's been a few days.  I didn't even know I could get any access at all until I tried today.  On here I had no wait or trouble at all.

Well...that's a head-scratcher. It only took a full day for me to get access. My only guesses would be that the admins are either having problems receiving emails, or they've started to get lazy. Either way, I don't doubt you'll get in eventually. Just give it a bit more time.

Edited by SolidScrafty