My other costumes.

Howdy folks. Before I donned the white plastic, I had a few other costumes I trooped as. Just thought I'd share them here.

My first build was a Gunner. Lid is MC, bib was made by woopdeedo over on the IGC boards.Blaster is a doopys full resin kit.

268716_10151326357832571_1541677086.jpg

Next came my TI. Bucket and armour are MC again,..everything else is the Gunner! I usually rock either a doopys DL-44, or occasionaly one of Shawn's SE-14R's.

392046_10150463588634743_511389742_.jpg

After that, i started to think outside the box,..and decided to do Garindan/Long Snoot/Imperial Spy. He's always been one of my favourite aliens. Always gets a good reaction from the public. Absolute bugger to wear though!

Boots,gloves,belt,...guess where they came from? Yup, the TI and IG..Cloak was made by a local seamstress.The 'sherlock' style mini-cape is seperate and detachable from the main cloak. the mask I commissioned from good friend,and(if he ever gets round to submitting his TK!!) fellow trooperhttps://www.facebook.com/Chrisstephenscreations It's a full head,latex mask with acrylic lenses for the goggles. And is bloody hot! Even in our modest climate!

2012-08-21154125-1.jpg

And finally I got in on the act and went TK. CFO armour, custom blaster. Always have fun TK-ing. Funny how different costumes bring out different aspects of your personality,isn't it?!

1012200_10152071062952571_292554889_zps6

Thanks for looking guys!