Spring and Adhesive for DVH Build?

mercury26

I am working on prepping for my E11 build.  I picked up the last DVH kit, definitely excited!  

1. What kind of adhesive is best for a PVC muzzle and the DVH pieces?  E-6000 or some other adhesive?

2. Where can I source a return spring?  Or does anyone know the size (length and width)?

Thanks,

Chuck

hey bud, i answered your PM, but wanted to reply here as well if anyone had the same questions....for adhesive i ususally use zap a gap CA glue with the zip kicker. But i have used regular super glue without issue. I do usually add screws in for added strength though.

You will need a scope rail/counter bracket from evilboy, and t-tracks from Marv.

There is a couple of build threads here on the forum that can help, shouldnt be to hard to find. They go to gether very similar to the doopy doo kits so those build threads can help as well :)

For the spring you can get a real one from here:

------------

Towards the bottom of the page they are $20

Or you can use any wire you can coil around the correct diameter tube and use that. I have used armature wire (usually used for sculpture) in the past.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 3 weeks later...