Garter system for thigh armor

I'm using a garter belt to hold my thigh armor but what I wanted to know was where should the straps attach to the thighs so that it allows me to raise my leg up higher? My straps are held on by snaps directly on the top middle on the inside of the thighs. Would moving it towards the inner legs provide better mobility?

If needed I'll post pics of what I have at the moment soon. But any help and thoughts would be appreciated.

I think that moving the snaps more towards the inner leg would only cause your thigh armor to rotate outwards.

And that would propably look weird ;)

In the end a TK isn´t a TB :P

• 1 month later...

I'm using a garter belt to hold my thigh armor but what I wanted to know was where should the straps attach to the thighs so that it allows me to raise my leg up higher? My straps are held on by snaps directly on the top middle on the inside of the thighs. Would moving it towards the inner legs provide better mobility?

If needed I'll post pics of what I have at the moment soon. But any help and thoughts would be appreciated.

What if you have loops on the straps on your thighs and connect them to an adjustable belt? That way you can move the loops left and right according to your needs? Maybe it'll grant you enough freedom doing it that way?