Shopping List

As my armor is set to arrive this week I wanted to put together a shopping list of things i would need to assemble everything. I bought some CA glue and accelerator and already have my undersuit and gloves. Also bought ESB decals from trooper bay for my helmet. Was looking at paints i was gonna need, I saw humbrol 15 and 5 for the ab buttons and satin black for the frown and vocoder, would I be able to use the same black for the mic tips or should I get a different paint?

Flat on the mic tips. (At least for ANH, don't think it's different for ESB )

Edited by Echo

Velcro, nylon,  snaps, hot glue/gun, paint brushes, utility knife, curved snips for trimming, clamps, earth magnets, painters tape..........

Check out the bottom of this thread:

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

For building your armor use E6000 not CA glue.  If you make a mistake (almost inevitable)  you won't be able to pull the pieces apart for fixing.  With E6000 its very forgiving.  You can pull apart any piece and remove the residue with your finger if you need to.  I had to pull my forearms apart at least two times in my build to make adjustments and I was thankful that I used E6000 as opposed to epoxy or CA glue.

Heres my list of items I used to build my armor, these were my essentials.  clearly there were lots of optional upgrades which I don't regret at all, some are still available here on the boards some aren't but with some searching you may be able to gather most of it up.  

I created an ANH stunt kit so you'll need some different details for the ESB version.

ATA Works kit
Doopy doos E11
TK boots
Neckseal - eBay
Undersuit compression gear - East Bay.com
Holster from TK 2392 Vern through Trooperbay
Helmet fans X2 from TK 4261 Curtis
Drop box backs from TK 0812 Kevin
Upgraded stunt TK lenses from TK 2052 Smitty

1" clips from TK 4702 Jesse (No longer available)
Upgraded Thermal Detonator Kit from TK 4702 Jesse (No longer available)  

Check this thread for some super AWESOME screen accurate Thermal Dets and clips that Troopermaster is offering!  I want one myself! http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22697-screen-accurate-thermal-detonators-run-2/

Aker 1506 from TK 6294 Jim through eBay
iComm from TK 6294 Jim
Rubber gloves with white latex hand guards - Trooperbay
Nomex gloves from eBay
Canvas belt - Trooperbay
Frown screen - Trooperbay
Dave M decals - Trooperbay
Black MICH pads for the helmet from eBay
Aluminum rail and angle for the E11 scope and Hengstler
Upgraded hovi-mic tips - Trooperbay
Humbrol enamels for the ears and buttons - Trooperbay
1" & 2" black and white webbing and black elastic for strapping from Jo-Ann Fabric
Accurate split rivets/washers, cap rivets,  magnets, clamps, E6000, Novus, Loctite, pop rivets, velcro, snaps, Lexan scissors, tools, Dremel, tape.....etc......
Stanley 37" Mobile Job Box (absolutely the best out there in my opinion!)
100 snaps (at least.  You'll need 60 but its inevitable that your mess a couple up so get extras)
Snap tool

Edited by Solcar23