armor sizing

I asked a similar question a couple of months ago and got some good advice. Here's the thread:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22616-armor-sizing-question/

And of course, the armor resource thread:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks I appreciate the help from the ammount of reading I have accomplished I should be a theoretical genius by now lol anyway doing ata research thinking with proper trimming it will work for a person of my dimensions so when I reach that point I will cut once and measure 34 times but im still way ahead of myself considering im not even going to be home til june... :(b

If you are thinking ATA (which is the way I am going as well), shoot him an email. He's got a waiting list that is in the ballpark of 7 months right now. I got on the list in January and the list at that time was 6 months. No action need be taken other than asking to be put on his wait list. So some of that time until you get home will go towards the armor wait.

i wont even lie im a little impatient with the whole 6-7 month wait list im looking for something thats a little closer to 2 months i think just about and armor will work trimmed properly and suitably thickened as in wearing a 1/4 inch pad around leg under the armor to beef up my skinnyness a little but again this is mainly a brainstorm session til i actually get some solid ideas and order a kit