SpectrumOfPain's ANH Stunt ATA Build

spectrumofpain

I think it's more preference than anything. I have two either side and tat woks for me just fine. The one thing I would recommend is trim back the return edge at the bottom of your chest plate, you have way to much there. That a look at the reference photos your see that return edge is about half the size you have right now. Your doing a great job and its all coming together nicely. Keep up theood work trooper.

• 7 months later...

Wow I have been really bad in updating this thread! Well I am finished now, haha, thanks to everyone here for all of the help! With the resources from this site and also the help of my local squad I have finally accomplished this goal that I have dreamed of my whole life. Tomorrow is my first outing as a 501st member and I am beyond excited! Doing two troops on my first day, it's as they say: Go big or go home! Haha. I was pretty horrible in taking progress pics but here are some of my bucket in progress and then my submission photos:

140075.jpg

This is my helmet put together but before I added the paint.

140076.jpg

Here it is all painted and ready to go!

Submission photos next!

140079.jpg

140080.jpg

140081.jpg

140082.jpg

Once again thanks everyone for all of the help!

140083.jpg