Rounding shins

I got the shins together, but the more I look at other TKs kits I see that they have the bottom of the shins rounded out to go over the boots better. I was just wondering if this is a mandatory mod since it is in the picture on the 501st website or is it just preference? Also wondering how exactly one would go about it to get the right amount rounded off the shin. Any suggestions would be great.

Pics would help a lot here ;)

But if you ask is what I think, then you talk of a tendency from the FX derived kits, that I dont think you should go for ;)

Edited by Arnie_DK

Ok, thanks. I would post pics but I'm working offshore right now and the Internet isn't good enough to post any. I will post some when I get home to give everyone a better idea of what my question is. Thanks.

Yeah, I don't have the bottom of them trimmed like that to fit over the boots properly. They are just straight on the bottom, looks like I got more work to do when I get home lol. Thanks for the help and info.