Full size profile pics possible?

TK5492

I noticed over on MEPD that when you post something it shows your full profile photo on the left side instead of just the cropped version of it.

I really like the way it looks and I would love to see that on Whitearmor since this is my home as a TK.

Would it be possible for you tech guys to make it like this? :huh:

Granted that other people share in my opinion of course... What do you all think?

Personally, I think there is already too much going on over there. Most of the time, the posters Info/picture on the left had side is longer than what they post and it makes for lots of extra scrolling when trying to get to the bottom of a post.

I'd also love the ability to disable signatures, I prefer my forums stripped down to the basics, but I'm weird like that.

MEPD profiles on the side can be twice as long as WhiteArmor's, mainly from big pictures and empty space between awards. I prefer the compressed.

Some forums limit the dimensions of signature images, if they are getting too big.