More sniper plate questions! It sneaks under the thigh. Fixes?

I just finished helping a trooper with his AP build. The ONLY problem that pops up is that the sniper plate sneaks under the bottom of the thigh when he walks. Solutions???

I use a pad (foam wrapped in gaffer tape velcro'd on) on the inside rear of the thigh to push the front of the thigh flush with my actual thigh and this keep sit clear of the plate and avoids snags and the plate going under the thigh

Edited by TKmAx

I did the same: I got a piece of white styrofoam and wedged it in there so that the sniper plate was angled outward and then glued it in. I haven't had a problem since.

My fix is a soft foam pad fitted inside the thigh armour at the back as this pushes the thigh armour against the thigh at the front thereby allowing the sniper plate to sit clear, I mounted the sniper plate as normal so not the same way as yours just a different way of doing it. Dont want to be picky just highlighting that there are 2 different approaches here :)

Edited by TKmAx
  • Like 1