E-11 Scope Mounting

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has dimensions of the mounting brackets that hold the M38 scope to the scope rail? That is, the bits that go hereish:

Sorry about my mad skills at paint :huh: I'll post the build thread for my E-11 tomorrow, or soon at any rate.

M38ScopeAssembledandSanded1-Copy.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Chuck.

For the dimensions back mounting bracket/pillar (closest to the eye piece) : 7/8" (22mm) wide x 3/8' (9mm) tall x 3/8" (9mm) from front to back.

For the dimensions front/middle mounting bracket/pillar: 1" (25mm) wide x 13/32" (10mm) tall x 3/8" (9mm) from front to back.

These dimensions came off of a real M38 scope. You may need to adjust the dimensions to work with you scratch built scope.

Hope this helps ya. :)

Thanks all.

For the dimensions back mounting bracket/pillar (closest to the eye piece) : 7/8" (22mm) wide x 3/8' (9mm) tall x 3/8" (9mm) from front to back.

For the dimensions front/middle mounting bracket/pillar: 1" (25mm) wide x 13/32" (10mm) tall x 3/8" (9mm) from front to back.

These dimensions came off of a real M38 scope. You may need to adjust the dimensions to work with you scratch built scope.

Hope this helps ya. :)

I'll go check it out now ... they seem like they'll fit it to me ... Yep, looks good :)