Kade's T-21

Hi everyone

I just wanted to show off a couple of pics of my newly built T-21 and also to say a big Thank You to Pandatrooper for his awesome tutorial and templates without which I don't think I would have been able to do this :)

RB044.jpg

RB045.jpg

I'm still waiting for my enfield rifle slings to arrive and I have a custom soundboard on it's way as well to add some sound effects to the already installed lights.

Thanks guys :)

I have a build thread on the TAG forums here if you're interested in taking a look.

@Lucas - I'll be trooping her at Supanova this year so come along and check her out :)

Looking good - strap adds something doesn't it?

@Lucas - I'll be trooping her at Supanova this year so come along and check her out :)

Doesn't Supanova have some crazy strict weapons rules? Please, please. please don't paint the end of this orange!

Doesn't Supanova have some crazy strict weapons rules? Please, please. please don't paint the end of this orange!

Don't worry, I have absolutely NO intention of painting any parts of my blaster orange.

As far as Supanova goes we had a TD with a T-21 there last year and we all were carrying our E-11s plus one of the guys had a DLT-19. Maybe as exhibitors we have different rules although there were plenty of people in other costumes wandering around with assorted weapons and vendors were selling an assortment of prop/toy weapons from swords to assault rifles. I think there is rules regarding things like nerf guns and so on, essentially they just don't want people running around with loaded nerf guns firing darts at anyone and everyone as a safety issue.