walt first build.....aka rottie

Blaster has arived, did paint the buttons but. I did not like how it looked so I have vaderdaves rotj comming..the trime is there, the bells I was trying the padding out for differant thickness I think I have the right ones now, holster came in from vern...wow to him have to mount that and hopfully buy this weekend I should do a photo shoot

Sorry getting ahead of myself....waiting on vaderdave......should be with in a week or so ..speical order as he puts it.......I was real happy how the build went...E6000...the best for first timers...and as everyone says...trim in small amounts...everyone here has helped me with this thing and I just want to say thanks for all the help the posts and the pms....I hope vader will be kind to me when its time for a TK #

I'm looking forward to the next round of photos.

Ā 

I'm glad that you've padded out the shoulder bells. It's a nice touch of accuracy. I can't tell if you've got the pinch on the shoulder bells or not.

Ā 

Vern's holsters are great! I use one. I mounted it to my belt with chicago screws. They look a lot like rivets and they alow me to remove the holster if I ever wanted to.

Ā 

Let's see the E-11. The ROTJ E-11 has a lot of detail and I'm curious to get a look at yours.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...