Greater Toronto Area TKs?

Hi there, not sure if this is the right place on the forums but ...

I haven't got my armour yet but actively buying stuff left and right (my Visa is throwing up on me right now) with the hopes of going for EIB status after I get my TK. In the meantime, I was wondering if there are any Canadians within the Greater Toronto Area on these forums. Would be great to get to know the local 501st over coffee/drinks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Trooper (to be),

There are a few of us hiding in plain sight here in Toronto. Our next gig is at Wizard World Toronto ComiCon April 14th - 10am - 7pm, April 15th - 11am - 6pm.

We'll be there and have a table going. Come by and say hi - always looking for good troopers (and these 2 troublesome droids).

Pyew! Pyew!

C U L8r

Ponyboy (Canadian Gar)

Excellent Ken! I wish my armour will be ready by then but it won't as I'm expecting it to be late May before I get it from AP (Mark). In the meantime, I'm getting a ton of random stuff delivered - can't wait to see my wife's face when she receives two pieces of plastic (drop box caps). Got my boots and Aker/iComm today and talking to her strictly via my PTT. Ha!

I will definitely stop by and introduce myself. Once I get my kit done up, and TK approved I very much would like to be part of the CDN garrison. I'm going to try for EIB as well later this year before hitting up GenCon with my new found friends/troopers from that area.